Denim face mask
This denim face mask is pre-shaped and therefore has a comfortable shape for most European faces. It’s a reusable face mask (non-medical grade). The outside of the mask is crafted from blue denim, while the inside is made from cotton-sheeting. Because it is washable you only need a few masks to keep you covered.
The mask has a pocket opening inside for the insert of a filter. One washable Spunbond filter (recommended by The WHO) is included. The elastic loops wrap around the ear are adjustable for better comfort. The denim has stitchings in tabacco colour. Additionally our logo label in rose gold metal is stitched on.
This mask fits most European faces. When you have an extra small face or a larger face (mostly men) we recommend the rectangular face mask.
Fabric ands washing:
- Our masks are tested successfully for washing on 60 degrees.
- We recommend washing the mask after every use with delicate wash, 30 degrees and dry in the sun. That will clean the mask sufficiently. Every now and then wash the mask on 60 degrees for sanitation.
- The fabric is 100% cotton
- The included filter is Spunbond non-Woven 100% Polypropylene
Tips for responsible mask use:
- Wash you hands before putting on the mask
- Always handle the mask from the ear loop straps when wearing or removing.
- When you return home, remove the mask first before washing your hands.
Please note that face masks are considered a personal use item. That means that we are not offering returns or exchanges as we normally do with other items.