Limited edition Hilma silk mask
The last pieces of our signature print Hilma are online! This is your last chance, when these pieces are finished we will not receive any new stock.
Each face mask of this edition is unique, all look slightly different (see pictures) but are in a pattern with the colour coral for this version. When choosing this limited edition silk mask, you will receive any of the patterns available.
Hilma is a reusable double layer fabric face mask (non-medical grade). Because it is washable you only need a few masks to keep you covered. The mask has a pocket opening inside for the insert of a filter. One washable Spunbond filter (recommended by The WHO) is included.
- The elastic ear loops are adjustable for better comfort.
- A metal wire is sewn inside the filter for a better fit over the nose.
- Every face masks comes with 1 washable filter included.
- Silk has the benefit of being gentle to the skin and will not give rashes.
- Silk is highly breathable.
This is our most versatile mask. It fits almost all faces, from small to large, for women, men and young adults. For small children under the approximate age of 12, we recommend our children’s mask.
MATERIAL AND CARE
- Our silk masks are tested successfully for washing on 60°.
- We recommend washing the mask after every use with delicate wash, 30°. That will clean the mask sufficiently. Every now and then you can wash the mask on 60 degrees for sanitation.
- The fabric is 100% silk crepe
- The included filter is Spunbond non-Woven 100% Polypropylene
Tips for responsible mask use:
- Wash you hands before putting on the mask
- Always handle the mask from the ear loop straps when wearing or removing.
- When you return home, remove the mask first before washing your hands.
Please note that face masks are considered a personal use item. That means that we are not offering returns or exchanges as we normally do with other items.