Beige silk face mask de luxe
This grayish/beige silk mask is crafted from luxurious silk, which is washable in the wash machine. The improved design has an extra black cotton layer on the backside. This layer makes sure the fitting is comfortable and the masks will breath easily. Moreover the sides at the back are made from black silk, due to gentle qualities silk has to the skin. This silk face mask is pre-shaped and is therefore comfortable to wear. It’s a reusable commuter face masks (non-medical grade).
The black silk mask has a pocket opening inside for the insert of a filter. One washable Spunbond filter (recommended by The WHO) is included.
- The elastic loops wrap around the ear are adjustable for better comfort.
- A metal wire is sewn inside the mask for a better fit over the nose.
- Every face masks comes with 1 washable filter included.
- Silk has the benefit of being gentle to the skin and will not give rashes.
- Silk is highly breathable.
- Additionally our logo label in rose gold metal is stitched on.
This mask fits most adults, women and men. If you have extra small face, or a larger face (mostly men) we recommend the rectangular face mask instead.
MATERIAL AND CARE
- Our silk masks are tested successfully for washing on 60°.
- We recommend washing the mask after every use with delicate wash, 30°. That will clean the mask sufficiently. Every now and then you can wash the mask on 60 degrees for sanitation.
- The outer and inner fabric is 100% silk suede charmeuse.
- The included filter is Spunbond non-Woven 100% Polypropylene
Tips for responsible mask use:
- Wash you hands before putting on the mask
- Always handle the mask from the ear loop straps when wearing or removing.
- When you return home, remove the mask first before washing your hands.
Please note that face masks are considered a personal use item. That means that we are not offering returns or exchanges as we normally do with other items.