Silk pouch with face mask filters (rectangular shape)
The luxurious silk pouch contains 1o filters for the face mask standard (rectangular shape)The washable filters are Spunbonded Non-Woven 100% Polypropylene, which are the filters recommended by the WHO. The pouches are made of left-over silk and therefor come in various random colours. The (empty) pouch can also be used to keep your face mask in between wears.
These washable face mask filters are especially made to fit our Silk face mask with rectangular shape. They fit perfectly in the pocket on the backside of the face mask. The filter has a small wire sewn in the upper part of the filter. This will help to shape the mask over your nose when wearing. Instructions for washable filter:
- Remove the filter when washing the mask. If you want to wash both , you don’t have to remove the filter.
- Wash the filter with hand wash on 30 degrees. Wash the filter with soap and scrub them for at least 20 seconds with warm to hot water before drying.
- Air dry the filter
- Put it back in the mask before wearing. Make sure the side with wire is inserted first. This results in that the wire can be shaped over your nose.
MATERIAL AND CARE
- Pouch 100% silk
- Pouch and filter can be washed on max 60° machine wash
- The included filter is Spunbond non-Woven 100% Polypropylene
Please note that face masks filters are considered a personal use item. That means that we are not offering returns or exchanges as we normally do with other items.