Reusable silk face mask
This is a reusable double layer fabric face mask (non-medical grade). It’s made of silk and comes in beautiful navy color, which is perfect when you want to protect your environment but don’t compromise your looks. The mask has a pocket opening inside for the insert of a filter. One washable Spunbond filter (recommended by The WHO) is included.
- The elastic ear loops are adjustable for better comfort.
- A metal wire is sewn inside the filter for a better fit over the nose.
- Every face masks comes with 1 washable filter included.
- Silk has the benefit of being gentle to the skin and will not give rashes.
- Silk is highly breathable.
This is our most versatile mask. It fits almost all faces, from small to large, for women, men and young adults. For small children under the approximate age of 12, we recommend our children’s mask.
MATERIAL AND CARE
- Our silk masks are tested successfully for washing on 60°.
- We recommend washing the mask after every use with delicate wash, 30°. That will clean the mask sufficiently. Every now and then you can wash the mask on 60 degrees for sanitation.
- The fabric is 100% silk suede charmeuse
- The included filter is Spunbond non-Woven 100% Polypropylene
Tips for responsible mask use:
- Wash you hands before putting on the mask
- Always handle the mask from the ear loop straps when wearing or removing.
- When you return home, remove the mask first before washing your hands.
Please note that face masks are considered a personal use item. That means that we are not offering returns or exchanges as we normally do with other items.