SKAULO – HEATHER BY THE MOUNTAIN LAKE SUNGLASSES FROM AKENBERG
Skaulo is a modern pair of sustainable sunglasses. These quality sunglasses are cat-eye shaped but with a downward sloping tip and more rounded than normal cat-eye sunglasses. These shades will give you a classy look because of the matte colors. Despite that the glasses are darker toned, the eyes are still visible from the outside.
These sustainable sunglasses are designed in Sweden. Additionally they are a tribute to the small village Skaulo in Gällivare.
- Italian cellulose acetate from Mazzucchelli
- Stainless steel optical hinges
- Cellulose acetate temples with Akenberg logo in silver hot iron engraving
- Brown lens
- UV 3 Protection by Carl Zeiss. 100 % UVA/UVB protection
- Colour: Heather by the mountain lake C5
- Comes with a coordinating microfiber lens cloth
- (1)The widest horizontal width of lenses: 51 mm
- (2)The widest horizontal width between lenses above nose: 22 mm
- (3)The temples length, from the hinge to end: 145 mm
Akenberg is a Swedish design house set out to create handmade high-quality accessories inspired by arctic lifestyle and nature. Each and every model is produced in limited edition to bring true value and handicraft into life. The brand is founded by AnnKathrin Lundqvist and Jenny Olsson. The brand’s ideology is to avoid mass production and create sustainable design products. Akenberg’s vision is to make every individual feel strong, special and unique.