SUOBBAT – FOREST PRINCE SUNGLASSES FROM AKENBERG
These are the perfect classic pair of sustainable sunglasses in a greenish – brown tortoise color. The shape is very straight at the top. The glasses are darker tinted without feeling too dark and are lighter at the bottom. They give confidence and a modern look. Additionally they are fitting most faces.
The design is made in Sweden and is a tribute to Suobbat, also Suppatsjaur, a village located in the vast forestland in Swedish Lapland. The name means snow bridge in Sami.
- Italian bio acetate from Mazzucchelli
- 5 barrels pressed hinges with teflon screws
- Bio acetate temples with akenberg metallic décor logo filled with epoxy
- Gradient lenses by Carl Zeiss
- UV 3 Protection by Carl Zeiss, 100 % UVA/UVB protection
- Colour: Forest prince C1
- Comes with a coordinating microfiber lens cloth
- (1)The widest horizontal width of lenses: 53 mm
- (2)The widest horizontal width between lenses above nose: 24 mm
- (3)The temples length, from the hinge to end: 145 mm
Akenberg is a Swedish design house set out to create handmade high-quality accessories inspired by arctic lifestyle and nature. Each and every model is produced in limited edition to bring true value and handicraft into life. The brand is founded by AnnKathrin Lundqvist and Jenny Olsson. The brand’s ideology is to avoid mass production and create sustainable design products. Akenberg’s vision is to make every individual feel strong, special and unique.