TÄRENDÖ – WILLOWHERB CANDY SUNGLASSES FROM AKENBERG
Tärendö are a cat-eyed pair of sunglasses in an eclectic mix of a matte burgundy and pink color. They have the classic tip and neater temples. The glasses are darker toned. Consequently your eyes won’t be seen through the glasses.
The design is made in Sweden. Above all they are a tribute to a small village located at the Kalix river and the bicurcation Tärendö river in the municipality of Pajala.
- Italian cellulose acetate from Mazzucchelli.
- Stainless steel optical hinges.
- Cellulose acetate temples with akenberg logo in silver hot iron engraving.
- Brown lens by Carl Zeiss.
- UV 3 Protection by Carl Zeiss. 100 % UVA/UVB protection.
- C4 Colour: Willowherb candy.
- Comes with a coordinating microfiber lens cloth.
- (1)The widest horizontal width of lenses: 55 mm
- (2)The widest horizontal width between lenses above nose: 19 mm
- (3)The temples length, from the hinge to end: 145 mm
Akenberg is a Swedish design house set out to create handmade high-quality accessories inspired by arctic lifestyle and nature. Each of every model is produced in limited edition to bring true value and handicraft into life. The brand is founded by AnnKathrin Lundqvist and Jenny Olsson. The brand’s ideology is to avoid mass production and create sustainable design products. Akenberg’s vision is to make every individual feel strong, special and unique offering an elevated selection of elegant coolness to work into your daily uniform.