Silk face mask de luxe
This striped silk face mask is pre-shaped and therefore has a comfortable shape for most faces. It’s a reusable commuter face mask (non-medical grade). The striped silk mask is crafted from luxurious silk on the outside and cotton sheeting on the inside, which are both washable in the wash machine. The pattern is an original Heijne hand drawn design.
Additionally the striped silk mask has a pocket opening inside for the insert of a filter. One washable Spunbond filter (recommended by The WHO) is included.
This mask fits most adults, women and men. If you have an extra small face or a larger face (mostly men) we would recommend the silk face mask instead.
- The elastic loops wrap around the ear are adjustable for better comfort.
- A metal wire is sewn inside the mask for a better fit over the nose.
- Every face masks comes with 1 washable filter included.
- Silk has the benefit of being gentle to the skin and will not give rashes.
- Silk is highly breathable.
- Additionally our logo label in rose gold metal is stitched on.
MATERIAL AND CARE
- Our silk masks are tested successfully for washing on 60°.
- We recommend washing the mask after every use with delicate wash, 30°. That will clean the mask sufficiently. Every now and then you can wash the mask on 60 degrees for sanitation.
- The outer fabric is 100% silk crepe and the inside 100% cotton
- The included filter is Spunbond non-Woven 100% Polypropylene
Tips for responsible mask use:
- Wash you hands before putting on the mask
- Always handle the mask from the ear loop straps when wearing or removing.
- When you return home, remove the mask first before washing your hands.
Please note that face masks are considered a personal use item. That means that we are not offering returns or exchanges as we normally do with other items.